- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup BrothMasters Original Bone Broth
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. unsalted butter, diced into 1 Tbsp. pieces
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Remove salmon fillets from refrigerator and allow to rest at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare garlic lemon butter sauce. In a small saucepan melt 1 tsp. butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until lightly golden brown, about 1 - 2 minutes. Pour in the beef and chicken broth and lemon juice.
- Let sauce simmer until it has reduced by half (to about 3 Tbsp), about 3 minutes. Stir in butter and honey and whisk until combined, set sauce aside.
- Dab both sides of salmon dry with paper towels, season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a (heavy) 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is shimmering add salmon and cook about 4 minutes on the first side until golden brown on bottom then flip and cook salmon on opposite side until salmon has cooked through, about 2 - 3 minutes longer.
- Plate salmon (leaving oil in pan) and drizzle each serving generously with butter sauce, sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon slices if desired. Serve immediately.